Friday, July 06, 2007

Talk Talk


No, this isn't about talk radio, which issues of free speech aside... wait a minute. Why should we put free speech aside? Never mind, this isn't about that. This is about a new study that says - Study: Women don't talk more than guys

Now my first thought was that this must be accurate. After all, most women only speak once a day. Course, they start at sunrise and don't finish the thought until well after everyone else has gone to bed; but technically it's only once a day.

But then I read the article. It says that the number of words is roughly equal. Really? How can this be, I wondered. Then I realized that this too must be true. What is needed now is a study of how the sexes compare when you take out the 'yes dear's, the 'certainly my darling's, and the 'please go on's.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg