Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good News


Via NRO, a Military Times article that confirms what I suspected:

A poll by the Military Times newspaper group suggests that there is overwhelming support for John McCain among U.S. troops in every branch of the armed forces by a nearly 3-1 margin.

According to the poll, 68 percent of active-duty and retired servicemen and women support McCain, while 23 percent support Barack Obama. The numbers are nearly identical among officers and enlisted troops.

I have a McCain/Palin bumper sticker that I don't put on my truck because I mainly work on military installations. I suppose I could, but political expression has always been a subdued thing on base. This poll does ring true though. Good news.

Now speaking of working... I better go.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg