Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Keeping Busy


What will you do for a living if the unthinkable transpires and we end up with four years of Change? Me, I say when life gives you lemons, use a strip of copper and a galvanized nail to make a simple battery capable of powering a small transistor radio for hours of fun.

Not being one to complain just because the world is going down in flames all around him, I decided to keep busy by redesigning several government seals. Some will need changing, and some whole new agencies will be springing up. Face it - big government needs big government seals:







Will this sort of thing get me in good with our new insect overlords? I don't know, so I'm also learning to ferment wine in prison toilets. Call it my fall-back career. When life gives you lemons, try to score some raisin-bread and make toilet wine.

OK, one more:


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg