Friday, January 04, 2013

Pelosi Photoshops

Nancy Pelosi's office photoshopped four faces into a photo so it would include all the Democratic women now in the House of Representatives. I don't understand why they didn't take the opportunity to jazz up the whole picture. I never close Photoshop until I've added all the bells and whistles.


Veeshir said...

Okay, that's hilarious.

I might have to stea....ummmm... post that and link here, if you don't mind.

lumberjack said...

I'm always happy to see my images travel.

Anonymous said...

LJ--I thought maybe Rep. Rosa DeLauro was photoshopped as well. But no, she's not. Take a look. I must get that outfit. Green tights, red booties...great!

Ten Mile Island said...

I double-checked.


I don't see McKayla.

lumberjack said...

What we need is McKayla in Rosa DeLauro's dress.

I once got fancy cookies that came in a tin that looked like that dress.

Anonymous said...

That's a dress?