Friday, March 14, 2008

Firefox 3 T-Shirt Contest



So the Firefox start page has a new logo contest, Enter, Join, Win, Change Your Life. OK, so I don't expect to win but just fiddling around, I paint the above graphic in Corel. Then I read how to submit.... Those nozzles. They want SVG graphics only. Which is what? I dunno. But it's not doable with Corel Paint. Like sure, these guys write browsers but they can't figure out how to put a BMP or JPG on a T-shirt? Plus, to submit, or discuss it, you've got to join a private flikr group. (please enter your e-mail again, and answer the security question... to activate your account...) I mean Cheese und Crackers, what happened to ease of use? Enter, Join, Win, Change Your Life! Well, I'll pass I guess.
See the "3" on his chest? Subtle, huh? Yeah, well I said I didn't expect to win.


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg