Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's Be Fair



Did you see the story on Dobson attacking Barack Obama's understanding of Christianity? I'm not so sure we need to dissect every nuance of his beliefs:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - As Barack Obama broadens his outreach to evangelical voters, one of the movement's biggest names, James Dobson, accuses the likely Democratic presidential nominee of distorting the Bible and pushing a "fruitcake interpretation" of the Constitution.
See, I don't think you have to get every detail right. My God already knows I'm fallible. I might get some things wrong. That's not to say that mistakes shouldn't be corrected as our understanding evolves. Take this page from a Trinity United comic book for example. Can you spot the mistake?:


(clickabiggen) (of course, this was a LJ production.
Don't e-mail it all over the place claiming it's real)
(unless you really can't help yourself)

***Update: Another one:



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg