Saturday, June 21, 2008

Old Stuff Dividing Us?


It's nice to be told what we're going to do in advance:

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid. They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black? He's got a feisty wife," he said to cheers. "Ultimately, I think the American people recognize that old stuff hasn't moved us forward. That old stuff just divides us."

Remember when they, Hillary especially, said we were calling them unpatriotic? - long before it occurred to us that they were.

Well no Barack, your wife's not feisty, but she's has appeared hostile. Your friends are anti-American, and crooks. You've done dirty land deals, and your stance on staying in Iraq just happened to track your crook-friend's prospects of landing a large contract in the rebuilding effort.

Being black is a plus for you in my book. I'd love to see Condoleezza Rice, or Colin Powell, Thomas Sowell, or Walter Williams running for president. If we could get that first-black-president thing behind us we possibly would get less of your "they're only calling my friends anti-American because I'm black, and anyway, they're not my friends."

Look, you're a good speaker. You're charismatic. But SpongeBob SquarePants is more qualified to be the president. Don't say he's not just because he's a sponge. Don't divide us. (let's put spongism behind us)

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg