Friday, February 05, 2010

The Kiss




I like most posts to have a picture for the people who don't feel like reading right now. Those are the people who aren't reading this, so I suppose they'll never know, huh? Or maybe for the people who didn't feel like reading but will be drawn in because they want to know why I'd put up a picture of the prez. Sorry I don't have more to post -- I haven't been doing my usual image searches because of storm prep duty.

Which, btw, we're epic ready for the epic storm. We've got the recommended pallet load of bread and an entire boxcar load of epic toilet paper. Now we just sit back and epic wait. I've got the shotgun by the door, just in case a neighbor should run out of toilet paper and go Mel Gibson on us. I'm not sure why we're supposed to eat lots of bread; I can tell you from past experience that it won't ward off cabin fever.

Plus I've got lots to read. For those of you trapped in the Northeast, may I recommend Mark Twain's Sketches which I found on a recommendation from my brother. (the best of it is On Political Economy, which is so funny I'll reread it from time to time)

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg