Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ask Obama What He's Willing to Cut


"Give me a minute, I'm still thinking."

For a guy who has nothing to say, he sure is saying it loudly.

Also- This is weird, well maybe not. I just got off the phone with a parts guy and when it was over, I said, "OK well take care," and he said, "I love you too goodbye."

I'm guessing that he talks to his wife/girlfriend a lot during the day and it was just a slip of the tongue. But I'm open to the idea that my business is just that important to him. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be willing to bet his wife/GF usually says: I love you, take care...
and "take care" is his conditioned response by habit.

I've had to fight similar stimulus/response issues when on the phone! :-)

Kalashnikat

Gino said...

of course he values you. its the economy.

fighting101s.jpg