Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone


I hired John Kerry this year to sit at top post and greet all the holiday visitors while I'm off doing Christmas.

But Lumberjack, he says, I look dreadful from too much of the peppermint schnaps. Yeah john, you do. Now smile at the people and say "Merry Christmas"

From the comments - an observation suggesting that John Kerry and Alice Cooper are the same person. Horsefeathers! They look nothing alike. But I must admit to having made a mistake. The above photo actually is Alice Cooper. My bad. The following is John Kerry; I'm pretty sure:


(clickabiggen!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but i have never seen John Kerry and Alice Cooper together in a photo.

s2 said...

And a very merry Christmas to you, LJ!

Gino said...

"we're all clones, all are one and one are all"

markm said...

I thought Cooper had higher standards than that.

GregMan said...

"...and they listened to Alice Cooper music in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Kahn."

A traitor as Secretary of State. This just keeps getting better and better.

fighting101s.jpg