Thursday, March 07, 2013

Woman of Courage



Her favorite Hitler quote: “I have discovered with 
the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, 
no crime against society, takes place, except with 
the Jews having a hand in it." - Adolf Hitler

So who cares what Samira Ibrahim thinks? I wouldn't, except for the fact that John Kerry, along with Michele Obama, will be giving her the “Woman of Courage” Award this Friday.

I have trouble getting up enthusiasm for anyone who has a favorite Hitler quote.

Though, with all his faults, one good thing Hitler did do: He killed Hitler.

8 comments:

Ten Mile Island said...

And Rand Paul is crazy for asking whether or not the White House thinks it can kill an American with a drone strike in America.

Where do people get strange ideas like that?
.

Anonymous said...

And there's more courtesy of Mark Steyn at NRO:

"On the Bulgarian bus driver and Israeli tourists murdered by a suicide bomber last summer:" Samira tweets:

"An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news."


--Rosie

Veeshir said...

I'm actually rooting for her.

I hope she wears a bomb vest when she receives the award.

Ten Mile Island said...

You spam so crazy!
.

Unknown said...

Typo or am I missing some joke, I swear the caption under the picture says favorite Hither quote not Hitler.

OMMAG said...

A self "Godwining" story .... SADLY ...no one who needs to learn this is going to.

GregMan said...

My favorite Hitler quote?

*Bang!* *Thud.* Made right after he shot himself.

My favorite quote from this insane jew-hating terrorist would be pretty much the same thing.

lumberjack said...

Typo fixed.

Thank goodness Hitler isn't here to witness me mangling his name; he'd go all, well, Hitler on my *ss.

fighting101s.jpg