Tuesday, January 11, 2005

24

Know what I like about Chloe? When she's in trouble with the boss, she
stares straight ahead, into the middle-distance, and puts on a little pout.
I've got a child that used to do that. "Have you been eating the frosting
off the cake?" (stare, "maybe if I pretend I didn't hear, he'll forget
about it") "Well, someone has been eating frosting" (pout, "what?")

Cute as can be. Only thing that could make it better would be the
chocolate-smeared face.

I guess I'm ready to be hooked for one more season of 24, though I know
that if I miss a few episodes I'll be too lost to maintain interest.
Miss a few weeks and you're clueless. "Hey, what happened to Roseanne's kid?
Where did Kim get a gun? Why has Jack got a prosthetic arm?"
The only season I've seen completely must be season one. After an operation
on my elbow, I spent a week on narcotics watching 24 on DVD's. It all sort of
blurs together but I think the good-guys won.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg