Thursday, January 27, 2005

Maggie Gallagher

So Maggie Gallagher is accused of taking government money to promote
WH programs.... she says it was just payment for writing pamphlets and such.
Too bad for her; she's caught up in the latest leftwing meme, the-government-bought-your-opinion meme. Maggie:

"I've been a marriage expert, researcher, and advocate for nearly 20 years. I've written two books on marriage, numerous articles in scholarly journals, as well as many newspaper columns and magazine articles. My research and expertise is why HHS hired me, and why I accepted the work assignment. I have written a syndicated column for almost 10 years, but my main work has been research and public education on marriage as a social institution.


The Human Rights Campaign is indignant:

"The public deserves to know if there are other 'pay-to-sway' columnists and opinion leaders on the Bush Administration payroll," said HRC Political Director Winnie Stachelberg.


Well, here's the official opinion of the timber industry: "Winnie, fix me a sandwich."

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg