Monday, September 25, 2006

Clever Crazy Man

Har:

Bush will kill me: Chavez
From correspondents in Caracas
September 24, 2006
VENEZUELAN
President Hugo Chavez accused his American counterpart George W. Bush overnight of ordering his assassination for calling the US leader the devil during his speech at the United Nations this week.

"The devil appears very sulphurous, and a few people say that he has given the order to kill me," Chavez said during a speech before scientists in western Venezuela.

"Many concerned friends have called me, (saying) that because I said 'devil' over there (at the UN), they have sentenced me to die. They will not kill me, I have much faith in life," Mr Chavez added.
First you make-up a threat out of whole cloth, then you say, "but I will escape this perilous situation."
What's next? "The pope threatened to turn me into a newt, but I won't let him."
My bet: "the aliens are trying to use mind control beams on me, but I have this special hat that will shield me."

2 comments:

Wry Mouth said...

Hugo Chavez just might aspire to be:

the Kim Jong Il of the New World!

Think of it!

Anonymous said...

Imagination is a powerful thing...

A marked man only in his mind.

fighting101s.jpg