Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Has the World Gone Insane?

I don't ever stay for the credits once the movie is over. I mean they're just so loooong these days. Like really, "Ms Streisand's dog walked by...." or "lunch for the person who walked Ms. Streisand's dog provided by...." There's just so much more important information out there - I can't be wasting precious brain space on the name of the guy(s) who give Mr. Baldwin back rubs. Anyway I always suspected that "casting by..." was a made up job. Now there's proof:

Sean Penn may play Einstein for TV film
ROME, Sept. 19 (UPI) -- Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn may wind up portraying legendary physicist Albert Einstein for a joint U.S.-Italian TV film production.

Penn, 46, is reportedly interested in working with writer/director Liliana Cavani, the Italian news agency ANSA reported Tuesday....
Someone want to explain this one to me? Shouldn't Rob Schneider be ahead of Mr. Penn in the line for this part?


***Update:There are just so many good Sean Penn quotes - I think this is my favorite though:
I think that people like the Howard Sterns, the Bill O'Reillys and to a lesser degree the bin Ladens of the world are making a horrible contribution.
-Sean Penn

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg