Thursday, January 28, 2010

SOTU


One year in we get the answer to "why Joe Biden?" I have never seen such contemplative head bobbing and animated facial expressions. Why yes Mr. President I suppose that's true. Oh my, Mr. President, I'd never thought about it like that before. What a revelation, of course, why yes, I'd say you hit that nail right on the head, Mr. President. Oh Mr. O, that mot was so bon!

I'm not criticizing; I know he was just doing what was expected of him. I'm just amazed anyone could do it so well. It was distracting, how well he did it. Maybe that was the point though. Maybe they want us talking about Joe so we'll forget that the President said he would work with Republicans. He actually said that you know.

So I guess tort reform is back on the table. Yeah, sure it is. Even sagely nodding Joe can't get me to believe that whopper.

photo via DayLife

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg