I've been way busy so we'll make this quick:
I Approve of:
- Anderson Cooper getting "hit 10 times" in Cairo. Actually the video makes it look like a mosh pit for sissies, which may be why Anderson was there. (or, maybe he called someone "teabagger")
- Obama inviting J Lo to watch the Super Bowl at his house.
- Whatever Michelle decides to conk him on the head with.
- CNN reporting on that Planned Parenthood sting video.
I Disapprove of:
- More government pressure to force us to eat less salt. You know, even the Soviet Union didn't tell people what they could and couldn't eat.
- ABC, NBC, and CBS ignoring the Planned Parenthood sting video.
And I'm not sure about:
- Our response to the situation in Egypt. The State Department wants there to be an outcome, and the President is looking for a result. It's hard to know which is best, ya know? Regardless, the president will be all for it once it's a fait accompli; unless it's a complete dog's breakfast, in which case he'll be all, "I told them this would happen."
Tomorrow is busy too so it may be a kitten, puppy, and baby duck day.