Thursday, August 16, 2012

True Story




Dinesh D'Souza:

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States.....

Amazing story, and I'd suspect it was one of those check-Snopes-first internet things, except, this is Dinesh D'Souza. Even more amazing: I spelled Dinesh D'Souza correctly before clicking back to check. Read the whole thing.

"Spread the wealth around" was Obama's way of saying "get more of your money into the Treasury." The object never has been to help others; beyond doing the minimum needed to get their vote. Didn't Reverend Wright teach that charity begins at home?



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg