Thursday, October 02, 2008

Give Til It Hurts




I think you might have to be an economist to completely understand the particular pickle we've been gotten into regarding this credit crisis. I say 'been gotten into' because we didn't do it, we didn't get into the pickle, it was done for us. As for getting out, I can understand how the whole Jenga can come down if credit dries up.

I can't say I'm happy to see the start we got off to: adding pork just because, well hey, it's lots of money, we should take some of it. I mean, if this is dire, if it's important, why can't our representatives just fix it? Not use the fix as a vehicle to fund projects, not use it to bash republicans, just freaking fix.

So I don't know. It would seem intervention is called for. But it also seems that the majority of our interveners are monkeys with hand grenades. If I could even trust their intent to do good, I'd feel OK with this mess.

So, more diversion:


"Nick who? You better hope Nick Nolte isn't
back in there, cause I'll kick his ass!"


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg