Monday, October 13, 2008

Shameless



George Jetson wishes he had a pen like this. The thing has a cradle, you park the pen there to charge and download your notes to the computer. Pretty cool, but it also makes an audio recording of what was going on when you took your notes, and... if you touch areas of text with the pen in playback, it plays back what was being said when you wrote that particular word down. No, really.

OK, and it gets weirder: you can even sketch a crude keyboard, then tap the keys to play piano notes. I know it sounds nutso, but it's true. We got one for lumberkid a few weeks back and she's actually using it in school. Anyway, there's an Amazon link down there, if you're interested... yeah, so this was an advertisement. Actually, I've been set up as an Amazon associate for awhile - up till now though, there wasn't anything I felt like promoting. (and also, the main reason I signed up was so that I could order things through the link and thereby get a discount.... still don't know if they'll do that though because I haven't tried yet)

So also, if you go through the link and end up buying a Segway or something, unimaginable riches rain down on me and showgirls start hanging out at the lumber camp again. OK, maybe no showgirls, and maybe the government takes the unimaginable riches.



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg