Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Wasn't Alec Supposed to Leave the Country?



CNS News reports:

Following his appearance on Capitol Hill at a press conference with Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Rep. John Larson (D-Conn.) about campaign finance reform, CNSNews.com asked Baldwin if President Obama has lived up to his expectations.

"Well, I mean, I think so because I think that when you come into office and you want to put your mark on things, this is just my opinion, when you want to put your mark on things, you want to be able to spend and what’s crippled Obama's administration, as far as I’m concerned is the financial crisis and it’s prevented him from doing any new spending," said Baldwin, who publicly supported Obama in the 2008 Presidential election.

What-what-what!?!? Prevented him from doing any new spending? He's had money to spend, and he spent it. Then he spent more. I think what Mr Baldwin is trying to say is that it's just Obama's bum luck that once the money was all spent, it was gone. Who could have predicted that? Huh Alec?

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg