Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Girl Paula




Paula Deen has the right attitude. You can't eat junk food every day, but there's nothing wrong with a fatty/sugary/salty binge once in awhile. God put you here to live. I wonder if, like me, late at night, Paula sometimes stands in front of the refrigerator and eats a stick of butter. Anyway:

When Paula Deen met Michelle Obama, it wasn't exactly the queen of butter versus the first lady of garden greens. Deen, known for her delicious not-so-good-for-you recipes like Gooey Butter Cake, said the two women had more in common than you might expect.

"Well, I did a show with Michelle and I just loved being with her," Deen told Yeas & Nays. "She probably ate more than any other guest I've ever had on the show —she kept eating even during commercials."

I don't condemn her eating habits, I just ask her to quit condemning ours. (which are also her's)

BTW- not for nothing, I noticed Michelle has either lost a little weight or is wearing one of those brutal thigh shaping girdles.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg