Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lazy Beyond Belief



Have you seen these on TV? Forever Lazy for those days when you just don't care anymore.

Sure, the ad shows well groomed 30-somethings socializing at the tailgate party. "Here Jim, have another burger. When the games over you've gotta go home and work on that report for Monday."

But face it. These things are aimed at the guy who's ok with drinking heavily and not even going out to get the mail. Someone who's good with sitting on the couch and eating potato chips all weekend. And they have bathroom flaps so you don't ever have to take them off! Screw the leaves. Forget changing the oil or cleaning the gutters! I'm in my Forever Lazies, leave me alone.

It's only a matter of time before you see a Cops episode with an I-know-my-rights guy in Forever Lazies getting chased down by the K-9 dog.

At least that's how I envision this fine product being used. I've ordered three pair, because Dr Pepper has a way of getting spilled and I won't go near the washing machine when I'm in my Lazies.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg