Apparently they found another occupy protester dead in a tent. They don't know the cause yet, but CO poisoning is going to become a definite possibility as the weather cools. Someone needs to get the word out to these guys about not having anything burning in their tents. Not charcoal, not oil heaters, not campfires. Any incomplete combustion in a space that confined is just an invitation for carbon monoxide poisoning. Then you're dead and you stink up the park.
Most of them will grow out of being idiots if given time. So, we need to keep them alive long enough to grow up.
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Posted by lumberjack at 1:42 PM