Friday, July 07, 2006

Ah, the Memories




An AFP story:

Minute man: Putin has total recall of last sex encounter
Jul 06 2:11 PM US/Eastern

His memory of the first time he "did it" is a little hazy today, but Russian President Vladimir Putin reassured reporters that his recollection of the last time he had sex is clear as an unmuddied lake.

"I can't remember exactly when I did it for the first time," a laughing Putin said after completing a live two-hour webcast during which he fielded questions from web surfers around the world on a wide range of questions.

"But I certainly remember when I did it the last time, to the exact minute," the Russian president said.

Putin, 53, did not provide further details.

And I'm glad he didn't. Otherwise, kudos Vladimir. I have trouble remembering who was president for my first time. Or my last time either... wait, best not call it "last". I'm an optimist.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg