Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Christaan Briggs - Waste of Carbon



Darn, Christiaan Briggs, "peace activist", cleaned the gallery in his flickr account. Good thing I copied everything before he did. The above picture is now titled "Entertaining." Before it was titled "Entertaining the Pigs" Also gone are several portraits of police officers that were titled "Do You Know This Man?"

I hadn't thought of it before but I suppose the "Do You Know This Man" pictures were an attempt to intimidate police officers. The thought that a professional police officer would have anything to fear from Christiaan Briggs, well, you can see why it passed me by. But I suppose it's smart of him to try to make himself look less threatening now that he'll be going on trial for his attack on Billy Leeson. (aka Billy Bell of Les Incompetents)

Also down are "Morph's" pictures of Christiaan drunk and making a fool of himself. I saved those too but I see little point in putting more of them up. Point made already, you know? Maybe I'll put them up on a flickr account.

1 comments:

Charro99 said...

Violent "peace" protestors. Hilarious. Reminds me of one of my favorite bumper stickers: "My gun has killed less people than Senator Kennedy's car."

fighting101s.jpg