Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry and Bright



I know that saying Merry Christmas offends some people, and really, we're all about uniting here, not dividing, so let me just say: May you have a wonderful and joyous celebration of the birthday of Jesus Christ, who's present to you is his love and a reprieve from an eternity by the lake of fire. And also, may all of your presents be cool.

And a PS to those who take offense - Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way down to the fiery pit.

OK just kidding.

I don't really care if it hits you in the ass.

4 comments:

Wry Mouth said...

I'll take the present!

(Wha -- "Some Assembly Required??" I hope I'm reading the instruction manual correctly)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I've got tears running down my cheeks I'm laughing so hard. Good one and one that I've got a few people that I'll send it to.

Merry Christmas,

Pat

ShrinkWrapped said...

Please accept these sentiments from one Jew to you, who is about to celebrate the birth of an ancestor of mine:
Merry Christmas and thanks for all the laughs in the last year.

lumberjack said...

Merry Christmas And Happy Chanukah too!

And thanks for reading. Hope the New Year treats you all well.

fighting101s.jpg