Friday, June 26, 2009

Turning The Camera Around: Health Care Stakeholders


NPR - Out to identify the bad guys:

When 22 senators started working over the first health care overhaul bill on June 17, the news cameras were pointed at them -- except for NPR's photographer, who turned his lens on the lobbyists. Whatever bill emerges from Congress will affect one-sixth of the economy, and stakeholders have mobilized. We've begun to identify some of the faces in the hearing room, and we want to keep the process going. Know someone in these photos? Let us know who that someone is -- e-mail dollarpolitics@npr.org

OK, so never let it be said that I don't support my local public radio; I've done my best to identify who's who:






Yes, of course I've e-mailed them to the government radio folks.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg