Sunday, March 21, 2010

What Cheap Trick Wouldn't They Use?


I'm not sure I buy this:

A colleague who was accompanying Lewis said people in the crowd responded by saying "Kill the bill, then the n-word."

"It surprised me that people are so mean and we can't engage in a civil dialogue and debate," Lewis said.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard "nigger."

"It was a chorus," Cleaver said. "In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff - they're being whipped up. I decided I wouldn't be angry with any of them."


I'd say: yeah, don't be angry with them; they were probably Obamacare operatives giving the press a reason to write-off the demonstrators.

Meanwhile, down in Georgia, the famous Jimmy Carter grin is starting to spread across his face. (it is such a monumental grin, it takes several hours to spool up into the full-Jimmy size)



That's right Jimma, you may move up from the bottom of the list. Thank the Mendacity of Hope for that.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg