Thursday, March 03, 2011

Simple Minded


Except tattoos, and stupid.

Newsbusters quoted Michael Moore, regarding rich people:
They're sitting on the money, they're using it for their own -- they're putting it someplace else with no interest in helping you with your life, with that money. We've allowed them to take that. That's not theirs, that's a national resource, that's ours. We all have this -- we all benefit from this or we all suffer as a result of not having it.

Surely someone has reminded Michael Moore that he is rich. Is he counting on his audience being too stupid to notice?

The whole concept is stupid from the start though: I propose painting your fence for $20. You agree to that and I paint your fence, and I paint many other fences, and I end up with more money than you. Michael Moore proposes that I give you back your share of "our" money. In fact, he wants me to give back everyone's money. OK fine. What are the chances that anyone will be painting fences in the future?

Has Michael Moore given "our" money back? Or has he employed (with money!) accountants who minimize his taxes?

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg