Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Most Powerful Writer


Rocco Landesman, Obama's hand picked chairman of the NEA said something silly:

"...Barack Obama is the most powerful writer since Julius Caesar."

Um, Rocco, if that is your name, aren't you forgetting something?:


If I were you, I'd be anticipating a round-house kick before long.

I was also going to mention something about the good judgment of the NEA by noting that they paid $15,000.00 for a picture of a crucifix submerged in a glass of urine, but I googled it for the date (1987) and found something else:
PILING, MA - Pro ObamaCare artists have filled an old quarry with thousands of gallons of urine in an NEA-funded exhibit called 'Urine Lake.' "These are my peeps," said Deputy Director Buffy Wicks of the White House Office of Public Engagement. Working with artists around the country in conjunction with the National Endowment of the Arts, Wicks hopes to energize the public in support of the President's health care initiative. "We wanted to make a bold statement right out of the gate," said Wicks about Urine Lake. "And while I can't tell you what it means exactly, it symbolizes healthcare change."

I should note that the piece is satire, but just barely.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg