Thursday, February 02, 2012

Two Videos




A video about unplugging yourself, ungridding your loins, and stepping out into the stuffiverse. You know, living in the land where you can get bruised and where LOL actually involves respiration. For like, all day every day.

We all spend time unplugged, and I see the attraction of going cold turkey. I don't know if I could abandon the Lumberverse completely though. I'd maybe be interested in a program that shuts down your computer for the day after some allotted number of minutes.

Don't think I didn't notice: this "unplugged" guy shot, edited, and uploaded a digital video to the internet. Presumably he's at least semi-plugged-in again.



And here's a light-hearted (one would assume) video about three tinkerers who like to spend their lazy days causing minor traffic accidents on New York bridges. Extra credit - mute it and play instead: "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. "Too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns."


h/t: wet/dry and lumberbrudi

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg