Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Relax, It's Not Real



No, this guy isn't going to do dental work on president Putin. It's a photoshop, "I can tell by the pixels."

I just post it to illustrate: The number of dental procedures this guy has performed on president Putin exactly matches the number of mammograms Planned Parenthood has performed.

Here's a chilling number: 5,320,095 surgical and medical abortions were done at Planned Parenthood centers from 1970 through the end of 2009. Number of mammograms performed = still zero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gak...Can you point me to the source of your numbers on Planned Parenthood mammograms and abortions?
I don't doubt it, I just want to use it authoritatively with my pro-Death "friends"...

And thanks for going off topic in that regard...

"Oh, the Humanity..." takes on a new meaning when you look at over 5 million lives lost.
Kalashnikat

lumberjack said...

Got the abortion numbers here:
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/02/23/new-planned-parenthood-report-record-abortions-done-in-2009/

The number of mammograms is effectively zero but I recently heard that one or two locations have offered a small number of them off site. (probably to get their count off zero)

fighting101s.jpg