Sunday, October 14, 2007

The National Health

The Guardian has: Patients pull own teeth as dental contract falters.

Large numbers of people are going without dental treatment and some even report extracting their own teeth because they cannot find an NHS dentist in their area, a survey reveals today.....

...."Fourteen teeth have had to be removed by myself using pliers," said one Lancashire respondent. "Have pulled teeth out before, easier than finding a dentist," said one in Hull. "Because I could not afford the treatment cost, I had to extract my own tooth on one occasion," said one in Harrow. "I took most of my teeth out in the shed with pliers. I have one to go," said another in Wiltshire....
One tooth left to go. Then he'll be done.

And Hillary wants the government to run health care in this country. I suppose she thinks we would do it better. Somehow she'll get around government inefficiency in this one area. Me, I'm going to make a dental appointment.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg