Friday, October 19, 2007

Randi Update



Brian Maloney has got the audio of Randi Rhodes' perfectly logical explanation of "the event". Personally, she had me at, "I was watching football in an Irish pub..."

Having been somewhat wilder in my youth, I too would sometimes "watch football in an Irish pub." An it's true that sometimes you could find guys "mugged" on the ground outside, well and sometimes inside too, especially on St. Patrick's Day. Help one up and you'd usually get a bewildered, "what happened to the game? I just wanted to watch the game..." Ah well, we wish Randi well.

Also, judging from some of the pictures I've seen of her on the web; the big mystery is, if she fell forward, how did her face ever hit the pavement?

***Update: No, I wasn't calling her fat.




0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg