Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prison, Here I Come



There's a good chance that Keith Olberman doesn't realize he's advancing a conservative point of view. He doesn't want Obamacare if it doesn't pass his litmus test:

We must not buy federally-mandated insurance, if this cheesy counterfeit of reform is all we can buy. No single payer? No sale. No public option? No sale. No Medicare buy-in? No sale.

But Keith, don't you want to change the world? Course, then he notices the most heinous provision of Obamacare: What you want for yourself and your family doesn't matter. The law says you must buy Obamacare.
Olberman catches a clue:
I am one of the self-insured, albeit by choice. And I hereby pledge that I will not buy this perversion of health-care reform. Pass this at your peril, senators. And sign it at yours, Mr. President. I will not buy this insurance. Brand me a law-breaker if you choose. Fine me if you will. Jail me if you must.


So it's like a win-win situation. My advice Keith: first thing you do after getting off the prison bus - pick the biggest, meanest, most face tattooed SOB in the yard and smack the snot out of him. Either that or become the wife of one of those Aryan Nation dudes.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg