Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yawnapalooza


For the last year or so I've refused to do the overnight odd jobs
that my customers come up with. The money is good, but work the
next day can just be miserable. Well, yawnfull at least.
So I don't why I said yes to working last night. I guess they
caught me at a crazy moment. Anyway, so I did do a night shift
last night, and yeah, I'm too old for this.

But what a hoot driving home was. I had forgotten that this guy
could be so entertaining. Not so entertaining that I'd get up at 3:00 AM
to listen, but if you're already up in the middle of the night you'd be hard
pressed to find a funnier group of crazy people. I guess the fun part is trying
to figure out who's nuts and who's just goofing.

So, yawn, I better go chop trees. Have a fine one.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg