Sunday, March 18, 2012

Barack the Bacon Hoarder


Barack the Bacon Hoarder - his weapons include
taxation and endless stories that go nowhere.

I don't know my dungeons from my dragons but when I saw a request for a D&D avatar, I figured I'd give it a shot. This was adapted from an avatar from Lee Smith. (don't know who that is but who's got time to paint boots or swords?)

Sometimes, when I feel like photoshoping but I'm uninspired, I'll go here and do requests for people. It's really great when I can restore a picture that is especially important to someone. But sometimes I'll see a request that gives me fresh ideas; like this.

Also, it's fun to make light of Barry the Unsubstantial on reddit. Reddit is a place where, if Obama steps in dog poop, they will hail it as a masterful move. Why, we should all step in dog poop. Don't know why it took us so long to realize it.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg