Monday, January 29, 2007

The Report is Everywhere


No, not the ISG or 9-11 reports, the latest blah-blah-blah from Scientists:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Eating less and exercising more are equally good at helping take off the pounds, U.S. researchers said on Friday in a study that challenges many of the popular tenets of the multibillion dollar diet and fitness industry.
So now I have to decide: Do I not lose weight by not dieting, or do I not lose weight by not exercising? I liked it better when I only had to not decide on not doing one thing at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I eat more and exercise less I'll gain weight? Thanks goodness the scientists figured that out and told me... (I wonder how many of our tax dollars were frittered away on that one?) and speaking of fritters...

lumberjack said...

MMmmm, apple fritters... like doughnuts without the holes.

fighting101s.jpg