Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New York Post



How are the two above pictures connected? Well, the fellow on the right is Alexander Hamilton. (as a proud, former, owner of a ten dollar bill, I knew this one) And on the left we have the NY Post, Rupert Murdoch's paper - once silly-liberal, now much more fair and balanced. But did you know that Hamilton founded the NY Post? Well, I didn't. This is something I found out helping the kid with History homework. I can honestly say I learn something new (or something I'd forgotten) every time.

Wonder what Hamilton would think of the paper's evolution. "Why, where's the Federalist arguments? I see nothing in here about industrialization. Why aren't we at war with France? We should at least be at war with France."


Blast you, Aaron Burr.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg