Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Running in Circles


Sorry for the infrequent posting. Somehow everything went kerflooie all at once: work, a sick dog, coking commitments, visits from space aliens, and leaf raking. It seems that whenever I make progress on one thing, I get behind on all the others. Making matters worse, I found this fine time waster just when I don't have any time to waste:



This is my favorite kind of online game, in that it seems so impossible that any progress at all makes you feel great.

In brief: third up-day in a row for the stock market, so I renew my call for Obama to step down at his peak.

Also: you think you'd like our government to run health care? This month, at an unnamed explosives manufacturing facility where I often work, they've started putting out those portable speed-bumps.

And lastly: Thomas Sowell makes sense. Good. I'm going to have a t-shirt made: "My Economist is a Black Man"


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg