Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Goldman


Well after a day of listening to the Goldman Sachs hearing I'm convinced I know as much about the workings of collateralized mortgage obligations as the Senators on the panel. Which is to say, we're in trouble if these guys push through regulations in the same rush that they used for health care. This too-important-to-waste-time-getting-it-right approach is getting old.

On the upside, I think I've learned enough about high finance today to feel comfortable offering my own financial products. So if anyone out there wants to buy senior tranches, just give me a call.

BTW- Senator Levin continues to exercise his license on the word "sh*tty"


No doubt 50 years ago he was the kid who used every possible excuse to say "Uranus" in class. "Is it true, Mr Keller, that Uranus is bigger than Pluto?"

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg