Monday, May 07, 2007

French Election

OK, truth is, I never was much into naming my food, but I'll go along with Zombietime on this:

But now with the May 6 election of new French President Nicolas Sarkozy, a leader who is strongly pro-American, the French have once again shown that they are America's allies, and have reached out their hands to us in friendship.

In that spirit, I recommend that everyone who ever referred to their French Fries as "Freedom Fries" now change the name once again, this time to a more appropriate moniker that shows our appreciation for our long-standing frères the French. Henceforth, I suggest that French Fries be renamed...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That MAY be well and good - since I believe that Americans have been simply saying "fries" for nearly 2 decades - but what of the Brits: "Chipper Chips?" "Cheerful Chips?" "Fish & Fries?"

OMMAG said...

They are still a nation of spinless surrender monkeys! Their contribution to civilization is over and done with and their only future use will be as tools for the Islamic hordes. Le France cest Mort!

Anonymous said...

France has NOT been a friend to us in a very long time (since before Vichy!). Let's hope Sarko's victory changes that. I won't hold my breath, but I will hold out hope.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Lumberjaxx are BIG, tuff dudes, arent they?
But, yet, you'll perish just the same:
I know.
Im a NDEr.
GBY

fighting101s.jpg