Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Paris Hilton Unable to Testify



They say Paris Hilton "cannot effectively respond to examination as a witness or provide any significant input into her defense," because she inadvertently superglued her cellphone to her hand. "Then," she said, "I put my index finger to my chin in order to think of what to do next, and that got stuck to my face."

"You'd be surprised how often she does this," said her 'assistant in charge of super glue accidents', who spoke on condition of anonymity. "I'm also in charge of clean up when she parks the car in the swimming pool but that only happens once a week or so."


1 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

For a bit of Paris humor, I wrote a fun post on my blog about Paris Hilton…stop by and check it out:

http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com/2007/06/dr-wang-channels-conrad-hilton-beyond.html

fighting101s.jpg