Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Debates


LOGO and HRC have put together a debate on issues of concern to the LGBT community. "We're going to TCB for the LGBT with the DNC" said a VP from MTV and the LOGO network.

If the article had mentioned someone arriving in a BMW I would have at least known what one if those acronyms was. What HRC? ok, something is going on at the Hard Rock Cafe, I got that much. And LOGO, the Lincolnshire Organic Gardeners Organization is going to help out. And my best guess is they'll be addressing the concerns of Large German Bomb Technicians. Well, I think we can all agree that's long overdue.

The GayPatriot has an serious reaction, which I pretty much agree with, "After all, how better to further advance the cause of self-victimization then to have all of the Democrats pander to you for one whole night?"

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg