Saturday, July 14, 2007

Smaller Debates


DETROIT (AP) - Democrats John Edwards and Hillary Rodham Clinton consider themselves among the top presidential candidates.

They were caught by Fox News microphones discussing their desire to limit future joint appearances to exclude some lower rivals after a forum in Detroit Thursday.

Edwards says, "We should try to have a more serious and a smaller group."

Clinton agrees, saying, "We've got to cut the number, oh, don't stop licking my forehead."

Edwards replies, "First say that I'll be included in the debates."

Hillary argues, "John, look you're pretty and we all really like you, but you're not what I'd call an intellectual heavyweight. Just keep licking my forehead, that really feels refreshing."

But Edwards stands firm, "Not until you promise."

Hillary, exasperated, "Oh John, you're such a pill. OK, I promise. Happy? Now come on, back to work pretty boy."

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg