So Gates has tagged me. Random Facts is the tag. These are the rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
5. If none of the rules say, "don't change the rules," feel free to add 3 rules your own.
6. These extra rules don't count however.
OK the random facts:
- I am not really a lumberjack.
- I do, however, own several flannel shirts.
- I can travel through time. (though only in the usual direction, at the usual speed)
- I was a liberal in college.
- I go through the self check-out at the supermarket because I'll sometimes freeze when they ask, "paper or plastic".
I was an idiot in college. Sorry, already did that one.
- I like to cook.
- No, really.
- I've already lost count of the random facts, and am unsure which ones should really qualify as part of the eight.
- I've never been much of a guy for following the rules.
- I'm also aware that most of my readers don't count so good.
- I enjoy my work.
- I drive too fast, and too aggressively, but only when I'm alone.
- I started the fad of wearing short sleeve shirts with a fabric softener sheet sticking half-way out one arm hole.
OK there they are, eight random facts. And I'll tag OMMAG, Stonestead, Wry Mouth, OregonGuy, Dallas, Such is Life, and A Modicum of Decorum. And I'll see who else I've got e-mail addresses for. That should have been my first and most prominent fact: I am not that organized.
Thanks to Dymphna at Gates of Vienna for the tag, even though I still haven't finished the last tag from about 6 months ago.
- As a general rule at our house, when two people head for the bathroom at once, preference is given to whichever one is willing to say, "but I have to pee like crazy." That person then has to go in and make noises like a crazy person loud enough to be heard throughout the house.
***Update: Ha, tagged Six Meat too. I can't believe I actually followed the rules on part of this.