Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tag, I'm it

So Gates has tagged me. Random Facts is the tag. These are the rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.

2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

5. If none of the rules say, "don't change the rules," feel free to add 3 rules your own.

6. These extra rules don't count however.

7. d'oh!

OK the random facts:

  • I am not really a lumberjack.
  • I do, however, own several flannel shirts.
  • I can travel through time. (though only in the usual direction, at the usual speed)
  • I was a liberal in college.
  • I go through the self check-out at the supermarket because I'll sometimes freeze when they ask, "paper or plastic".
  • I was an idiot in college. Sorry, already did that one.
  • I like to cook.
  • No, really.
  • I've already lost count of the random facts, and am unsure which ones should really qualify as part of the eight.
  • I've never been much of a guy for following the rules.
  • I'm also aware that most of my readers don't count so good.
  • I enjoy my work.
  • I drive too fast, and too aggressively, but only when I'm alone.
  • I started the fad of wearing short sleeve shirts with a fabric softener sheet sticking half-way out one arm hole.

OK there they are, eight random facts. And I'll tag OMMAG, Stonestead, Wry Mouth, OregonGuy, Dallas, Such is Life, and A Modicum of Decorum. And I'll see who else I've got e-mail addresses for. That should have been my first and most prominent fact: I am not that organized.

Thanks to Dymphna at Gates of Vienna for the tag, even though I still haven't finished the last tag from about 6 months ago.

Bonus fact:
  • As a general rule at our house, when two people head for the bathroom at once, preference is given to whichever one is willing to say, "but I have to pee like crazy." That person then has to go in and make noises like a crazy person loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

***Update: Ha, tagged Six Meat too. I can't believe I actually followed the rules on part of this.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg