Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Speech Suppression We Can Believe In


I can't yet find the audio of this Milt Rosenberg show:

Tonight, we have David Freddoso on our show discussing his new book. As we speak, thousands of Obama supporters are flooding our phone lines and e-mail boxes, just as they did for our show with Stanley Kurtz. An Obama Action Wire was sent out tonight to intimidate us into taking Freddoso off the air.

But I really, really, want to hear it - if for no other reason, because BO doesn't want me to hear it. They're doing their action-wire thing again, telling the faithful to call in and jam up the lines. Ah, democracy in action, sorta. And this guy is supposed to be smart? By singling out these shows, he's ensuring that many more Bamites are exposed to opposing views than would have been the case had he just gone about his business.
If the Obama campaign wants to stay in the speech-suppression business, it ought to find some better thugs.
-Ramesh Ponnuru


“I’m asking you to believe, not in my ability to silence critics. I’m asking you to believe in yours."
-Barack Obama

Hey BO: “I’m asking you to believe, not in my ability to torpedo your campaign. I’m asking you to believe in yours."

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg