Friday, September 07, 2012

Liberal Bias?



It's not a big thing, but maybe worth noting: NBC, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC carried live coverage of each night of the DNC. Through the magic of TiVo I was able to click back in time and note that NBC, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC carried no live coverage of the RNC. Not really such a big thing really, because people who watch political conventions were able to find the RNC on other stations. Plus, people who turned on the TV to find their favorite program preempted by the Dem convention didn't say, "OK, well I'll just watch this then." Most people would rather watch Matlock reruns than a political convention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work there LJ. I'm not going to sign in to Google because they will report my web movements to the Central Scrutinizer
Talnik

lumberjack said...

Yeah, soon google will know what I had for breakfast and just how often I floss my teethes.

fighting101s.jpg