Thursday, September 20, 2012

Surely This One Has Already Been Done, but..

The Idea is to write why you're voting for the destruction of the United States on your hands.


GregMan said...

"I ran out of Kleenex."

Anti Money Laundering said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KurtP said...

In spite of AML being a spam post-
I'd rather trust my money and daughter to a Republican than a Democrat.
My car, my computer, my dogs and pretty much everything else too for that matter.

What I was going to say originally was that you can tell the Liberal can't remember which hand goes over the heart when you pledge...

lumberjack said...

Yeah, that's what I didn't get with Haloscan: spam posts. (I deleted it btw)

Blogger catches most of them, but not all. I have to delete ten or so per day.